The Jyoti Group of Companies is a conglomeration of industrial units involved in manufacturing and marketing a wide range of electrical and hydraulic engineering equipment used extensively in the vital sectors of national and international economy.
Jyoti made a modest beginning, as an engineering department of Alembic Chemical Works Ltd. Vadodara, under the leadership of (late) Rajmitra Bhailalbhai Amin. In 1943, the engineering department blossomed into an independent Private Ltd.
- Power Generation (Thermal, Hydel and Nuclear)
- Power Transmission and Power Distribution Agriculture
- Providing Irrigation through Pumping Systems
- Water Supply and Sewerage Schemes
- Naval and Marine Establishments